SPS is Slovakia’s largest express courier company. They offer a fantastic combination of low cost parcel delivery, and consistently reliable and on time parcel delivery across Slovakia. If you’ve got something urgent to ship, choose SPS, they can even collect the same day we receive your order.
Features of SPS’s service:
- Same day collection (depending on collection postcode)
- Free insurance up to 150 EUR
- Cash on Delivery service available
- Door to door shipping
- Full online tracking
- Express next day delivery
Considerations when shipping with SPS:
- A printer is required, you’ll need to print out and fix the AWB (Air Waybill/Shipping Label) to your parcel
- Delivery to a P.O. box is not possible, someone must be available to sign for the package on delivery
Size and weight limits
- Maximum circumference: 330 cm [length + (2x height + 2x width) = max 330]
- Maximum weight per parcel: 70 kg
More on SPS
SPS has been operating in the Courier and Express Parcel market since 1992. SPS also operate a more consumer focused service under the brand of IN TIME, and have been the exclusive representative of UPS (United Parcel Service) in Slovakia for more than 20 years.
Owned by the Austrian Post, SPS has more than 25 offices, and a fleet of 350 vehicles serving all of Slovakia. They are very focused on using technology as a tool to improve their service level to customers, and continue to expand their portfolio of logistics solutions. As well as offering a door to door delivery service, they also have 160 parcel shops across Slovakia, which act as delivery points, allowing consumers the opportunity to collect their parcels at a time convenient to them, so they do not have to wait at home for the courier.