Looking for a reliable express delivery solution? Look no further than QX Express! Low cost express parcel delivery at its best, with express road delivery to Austria, Czech Republic, Germany, Romania, Slovenia and Slovakia.
Features of QX’s services
- Door to door delivery
- Express next working delivery before 12 noon or 5pm (depending on postcode)
- Full online tracking
- Additional insurance available
- Ship to and from Hungary (Export and Import)
Considerations when shipping with QX
- QX cannot ship to PO boxes, delivery addresses need someone available to sign for the parcel
- Orders placed before 16:00 will be collected the following working day
- Printer is required, the AWB (Air Waybill/shipping label) needs to be printed by the sender
Delivery and transit times
- Delivery to Austria and Germany – Next working day delivery before 12 noon
- Czech Republic, Slovakia and Slovenia – Next working day delivery before 5pm
- Romania – 1-2 working days (depends on postcode)
Size and weight limits
- Maximum circumference: 330 cm [length + (2x height + 2x width) = max 330]
- Maximum weight per parcel: 70 kg
- Maximum dimensions: 170 x 90 x 70 cm
More on QX
Quehenberger was established back in 1965 and has grown through a combination of its consistent ability to provide reliable logistics services, and through acquisitions and mergers with other logistics companies.
Quehenberger Logistics is a medium sized logistics company focused on express delivery services across Central and Eastern Europe. They specialise in time sensitive deliveries with excellent coverage for pre 12 noon deliveries across Germany and Austria. They are also able to offer guaranteed next day deliveries to Slovakia, Slovenia and the Czech Republic, and their network expands as far as Romania, Macedonia, Ukraine and Belarus. A great choice when you need to make sure that parcel or document arrives on time.