IN TIME are a Business to Consumer and Consumer to Consumer focused courier company offering a range of door-to-door and parcel terminal delivery services. Never miss a parcel delivery with SMS notifications and status updates with their app. A great choice for the modern person with limited time!
Features of IN TIME’s services
- Express national door-to-door delivery
- Parcel terminal delivery service
- SMS notification on delivery status
- Cash on Delivery service available
- Free insurance up to 4000 CZK
- Next working day delivery
Considerations when shipping with IN TIME
- Unless the delivery is to a Parcel Terminal, you cannot send a parcel to a P.O. Box, someone needs to be available to receive and sign for the parcel
- Orders placed before 16:00 will be collected the following working day
- Printer is required to print out the shipping label (AWB or Air Waybill)
Size and weight limits
- Maximum circumference: 300 cm [length + (2x height + 2x width) = max 300]
- Maximum weight per parcel: 50 kg
- Maximum length 200 cm
More on IN TIME
IN TIME is not to be confused with the Slovak company IN TIME with the same name. They are different courier companies. IN TIME was founded in the Czech Republic in 1990 and was the first private courier and freight service in the country. They offer a range of services focusing on the B2C (business to consumer) and the C2C (consumer to consumer) delivery sector, and are considered the Czech market leaders in the field. They have distribution centres in Prague, Brno, Ostrava and 7 other Czech cities, and to date have shipped more than 20 million parcels and packages.
As a smaller company, they are able to offer tailor made logistics solutions to suit the individual needs of their customers, they also utilise technology to ensure their customers are always up-to-date with regard to the location, and status of their parcel, and have a handy phone app for this very purpose. Great prices, great service, a great partner to delivery your parcel.