Gebrüder Weiss are leaders in pallet delivery across Europe. Whether you have a single pallet, or 10 pallets, GW can provide you with fast, reliable road transport at great value for money, with no compromise on quality.
Features of Gebrüder Weiss’ services
- Deliver your pallets nationally and internationally
- Door-to-door delivery of your pallets within te country
- Fixed delivery price per pallet, regardless of weight or distance
- No printer required, courier brings the label to the collection address
- Free insurance of 8 EUR for every kilogram of weight
- Fixed delivery prices by weight for European destinations
Considerations when shipping with Gebrüder Weiss
- Orders submitted before 15:30 will be collected on the following working day
- Loading times are limited to a maximum of 30 minutes for collection and delivery
- If shipping to outside of the European Union a pro-forma or commercial invoice needs to accompany your consignment
- Shipments containing alcohol may require additional paperwork
- Collections are done between 9:00 and 17:00 on working days
Size and weight limits
- Maximum dimensions per pallet: 120 x 80 cm, pallets can be no higher than 140 cm
- Maximum weight per pallet: 1000 kg
More on Gebrüder Weiss
The history of Gebrüder Weiss can be tracked back as far as 500 years and is Austria’s oldest forwarding company and incredibly is still family owned. They now operate one of Central and Eastern Europe’s biggest logistics and freight network.
With 87 company locations across Europe, they are able to deliver pallets across their road network at exceptional speed, and their commitment to continuous efficiency improvements, means they are able to optimise costs, making them great value for money too. Through Allpacka’s partnership with Gebrüder Weiss, we have managed to secure very competitive rates that we’ve made available to you, our customers. If you have a pallet to ship, choose a Gebrüder Weiss service, and you won’t be disappointed.