Parcel delivery with Parcelforce Worldwide
Size and weight limitations
- Parcel cannot be longer than 150cm
- Maximum girth 300cm (calculation: length + (2x width + 2x height))
- Maximum weight per parcel 20kg
More about the Parcelforce service
- Orders placed before 16:00 are collected on the next working day
- Collections take place between 08:00 and 17:00
- Someone needs to be available to give the parcel to the courier on collection. If you won’t be at home, you should use the address of your office or workplace.
- You can insure your parcel up to a maximum of 160.000 Ft/2300 Lei/500 EUR. More information on our insurance fees check out our Frequently Asked Questions page
Parcelforce worldwide is the parcel logistics arm of Royal Mail. They deliver parcels globally through a network of international partners. Their biggest partner is GLS, they handle all European parcels for Parcelforce, and are also owned by Royal Mail. Parcelforce operate the largest parcel hub in the UK which handles up to 58000 parcels per hour. The brand Parcelforce has been around since 1990, with nearly 30 years’ experience, your parcel is in good hands.