If you plan on sending a parcel, we recommend you watch the below video.
Trouble watching the video? Click here to view it in your browser.
• Remember your parcel will travel alongside other parcels and be subject to knocks and bumps throughout delivery process.
• Make sure the contents of your parcel cannot move around inside the box.
• Don’t save on packaging material.
• Don’t rush the packaging process.
• Use strong, thick parcel tape. Use the tape to protect the corners of the box.
• Use a strong box with thick sides. Don’t use worn out or damaged boxes.
• Do not fasten any string or rope on the outside of the box