Additional information on parcel delivery
Read our tips to ensure your parcel delivery goes smoothly:
- Make sure the items you are shipping are not on the prohibited or restricted contents list
- Ensure your items are packed properly. Use filling material to ensure that the contents cannot move around inside the box. Your parcel will travel alongside other parcels and will be subject to minor knocks and bumps along the way so ensure you pack accordingly.
- Use a sturdy box and thick tape to securely close your parcel.
- Don’t forget to write the sender and delivery address, contact name and a telephone number onto the outside of your parcel.
- Make sure that someone will be available to handover your parcel to the driver when he arrives to pick up the package. If you won’t be at the home during the day, we recommend using your work address instead.